Advertisement

Oneshot - Never See Each Other Again

 
I need you, just like fish need water and people need air. However, you don't need me like this. I'm like any other piece of clothing in your closet, not much more, not much less, and you can buy it again when you lose it...

So, I decided to leave you. After being with you for 10 years, one day and three hours, I finally realized that it was just a piece of clothing. I should laugh at the fact that we've been together for over seven years, right? Although it was always me who entangled you...

But I am very tired. I no longer want to smell the pungent perfume on your body and I no longer want to see the red lipstick on your white neck. I don't want to remove someone else's long hair that's stuck to my body, and I don't want to pull someone else's scented handkerchief out of your pocket while I'm helping you fix your clothes.

I'm tired and I don't want to hear you go on and on about the top-performing smart beauties in your department anymore. I don't want to hear your comments about the classy beauties we pass by when we go out. I don't want to see you excitedly focused on the beautiful TV stars, and I don't want to see you and your gentle girlfriend in private again...

Do you know how much this hurts me?

I give up. I no longer want to maintain the false appearance of peaceful coexistence. I need to learn to live without air. Perhaps I am better suited to the vacuum of absolute zero or the scorching heat of the sun...

That's it. Goodbye my love. May we never meet again...


Publicar un comentario

1 Comentarios

  1. Any reason why this post is 99% the same with the one on Rakabl.com website which was created last November?

    ResponderEliminar