Advertisement

Oneshot - But You’re in Love with an Idiot

 
Also known as《Originally I'm stupid》

《Isn't he just handsome compared to me?》

I like my roommate Chen Ke. However, I know that he likes Qi Yu. Qi Yu was my childhood friend in the next class. I am aware that he likes someone who has the same personality as him, but the person he likes does not like him. It's so heartbreaking. If he can't get the person he likes, then I have to help him. I thought so stupidly at the time.

I first asked about the places that Qi Yu visits most often. So I started a nearly 24-hour tracking plan and every time I got caught, I pretended I found it by chance.

I recorded all of his various interests and hobbies. I will write them on a notepad and give them to Chen Ke. I thought I was successful. Seeing them passionately chatting on their mobile phones every day, I silently wiped away my tears for my first love who hadn't started yet and was already killed early.

Chen Ke said that Qi Yu and I were very close, so he decided to ask me to help him deliver his gifts in the future. Kind of like the sweet and sour ribs she made, the handmade sweaters she knitted…

I handed over all those things one by one. However, one day, Chen Ke told me that Qi Yu rejected him in person, and Qi Yu said that there was someone he liked. I got very angry when I heard it. If he doesn't like you, say so from the beginning. If he said it early, I may still have a chance. My prince charming is not someone who can be thrown away, if you wish to throw him away.

Since then, I have become even more aggressive when following Qi Yu. I sabotage your affairs in various ways.

The prettiest girl in our class asked me to give Qi Yu a box of handmade chocolates for Valentine's Day. Although the taste is not so bad, it is a bit bitter. I was the one who opened the class monitor's love letter from the next class. I checked the content and it was very gross. I didn't expect such a shy girl to write something like that. After reading it, I tore it up and threw it in the trash.

Anyway, almost all his loves I ruined, and I'm very happy with what I've done. At the same time, I'm also very sorry that my Prince Charming really likes this cold and unromantic idiot like Qi Yu. Ignoring me, this kind and considerate warm man. Isn't it just that he's more handsome and his grades are better than mine?

On Qi Yu's birthday, I went to his house with a gift for him. However, he did not expect to see Chen Ke at his house. I was also surprised to see him with Qi Wei, who is Qi Yu's sister. Qi Wei was holding his arm, and the two of them smiled so fondly at each other.

After the meal, I called Qi Yu to his room. I asked him why the person he liked was hugged by his sister. I also asked him if he said he would give it to his sister because he owed the person he doesn't like.

Qi Yu looked at me and raised the corner of her mouth. He said he thought he'd be a fool when he grew up. I didn't expect you to be really that stupid. Chen Ke was originally chasing after my sister. What kind of mess are you thinking about all day?

I was very angry. I told him that Chen Ke liked him at first, so I followed him every day and recorded all his preferences.

He looked at me and said Oh yeah, so who ate the chocolate that a pretty girl sent me and licked his fingers. Who opened the love letter handed to me by the class monitor from the next class and trembled when reading it. I thought you had epilepsy.

I took a scared step back, pointed at him and said You, you, how did you know? I was obviously very careful. He laughed mischievously and said So you're still so stupid ah.

I was angry and said I was stupid. Your whole family was stupid. He said Yes, yes, yes, I'm stupid. I also liked a stupid. I asked him who the fool was and he told me it was you.

When I reacted he had put me against the wall and kissed me, I could feel my face and ears burning, I looked at him incredulously and asked him what he was doing.

He said that I ate the chocolate he gave me, and I also read the love letter. I should agree to be with him. If I don't agree, it will prove that I'm an idiot.

I turned my head and said, Hmmm, an idiot like you, and he said, Oh, you really like me, you little idiot. Suddenly I found out that it was calculated, (╯'□')╯︵┻━┻ He's so clever.

After hearing it, I knew that Chen Ke had been after his sister from the beginning. As for saying that he liked it, he only asked Chen Ke for help.

I stared at him bitterly and said You little liar. He said blankly and solemnly, Yes, a tall, cold person like me would need to lie to a little idiot. I wanted to make the little idiot jealous and have him chase me. I didn't expect that, I'll confess first.

(つдд) Unfortunately that day, the little liar did something embarrassing to me. First, he deliberately smeared me with cream and soiled my clothes. He tricked me into going to his room to take a shower and change my clothes.

A hero will not mention that he was stupid. It is never too late for a gentleman to avenge his stupidity. I firmly believe that I can fight back. I don't think I can't suppress the little liar if I work hard every day.

The author has something to say:

Don't ask me why it's so short, because it's just a sudden opening of my brain.


Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios