Advertisement

But You’re in Love with an Idiot

Description 

I’m in love with my roommate, but he’s in love with a douchebag.

I thought of helping him with that idiot, but I didn’t expect I’d dig a hole and fall by myself.

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻┻ How can a handsome and witty guy like me be calculated? I must have gotten up the wrong way. I’ll just go back to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Names: 你却爱着一个傻逼
Author: 凉子宿
Genres: Romance, Shounen Ai
Chapters: Oneshot 
Language: Chinese
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter List 
Oneshot
DISCLAIMER: I translate for fun, I am not a professional. My translations are not 100% accurate or perfect. Thanks for your understanding.

Click on the ad. Please(# ̄ω ̄)
Thanks <( ̄ ﹌  ̄)>

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios