Advertisement

Oneshot - Life-Chaser

 [1]

Tang Yan originally wanted to shoot the hare, but somehow a man's cry came out from the bushes.

Tang Yan was startled. He quickly ran over to take a look.

A young swordsman dressed in Western Regions clothing lay dying on the ground. An arrow was in his body.

Tang Yan: "How are you?"

The swordsman of the western regions: "I am about to die."

Tang Yan didn't say anything else and examined it with his hand. The arrow pierced his arm in an area that was not life-threatening.

The Western Regions Swordsman blinked: "You have poison on your arrow."

Tang Yan frowned. "No."

The Western Regions Swordsman's eyes moved: "But I'm dizzy and my heart is about to stop beating."

Tang Yan looked at him: "......"

The Western Regions Swordsman lay down on the ground, closed his eyes, and pretended to be dead.

Tang Yan sighed. "Come with me to the Tang Sect to heal your wound."

The Western Regions Swordsman maintained a shameless silence: “……”

Tang Yan: “Your body is too big. I can't move you.

The swordsman from the western regions jumped up from the ground and slapped his buttocks. A pair of beautiful eyes curved, like a cat that managed to steal. "Okay let's go."

[2]

The swordsman of the western regions was called Lu Qing. His flesh wound healed quickly and did not affect his movement.

Tang Yan saw that Lu Qing was almost healed and wanted to kick him.

Lu Qing hugged the bedpost pitifully: "I won't leave."

Tang Yan smiled coldly: "What more do you want?"

Lu Qing: "I'm still a little uncomfortable."

Tang Yan waved his fist. "Believe it or not, will I make you really uncomfortable?"

Lu Qing: “I have nowhere to go. If you let me stay, I can do anything for you."

Tang Yan sighed and her heart softened.

[3]

Since then, a tall servant followed Tang Yan.

The servant went to fetch tea and water and was at Tang Yan's beck and call. He meticulously took care of Tang Yan. Tang Yan's clothes were always clean and spotless. Tang Yan's horse was cared for and well fed. Tang Yan's Qianji Box was polished like new.

There was a problem. The person was glued to death. He always got up in the middle of the night to stand by Tang Yan's bed and watch him.

Tang Yan: “Don't come in the middle of the night. Every time I wake up at night, I'm afraid of losing half my life for you.

Lu Qing felt aggrieved: "Oh..."

Tang Yan: “I am going to the latrine. Don't come with me.

Lu Qing: "I also want to go to the latrine."

Tang Yan: "Go after I go."

Lu Qing: "Okay..."

Tang Yan: "When I take a bath, you can't watch from the ceiling."

Lu Qing: “We are both men. What are you scared of? so stingy

[4]

Tang Yan: "Also, you can't follow me when I go out to complete missions."

Lu Qing looked innocent: "I didn't follow you."

Tang Yan was irritated. "You secretly followed me."

Lu Qing was shocked. "How do you know?"

Tang Yan: "I can smell the scent on your body."

Lu Qing rubbed his nose. "I'm afraid you're in danger."

Tang Yan was as cold as ice. "That's impossible. I never get lost.

Lu Qing: “Who says? If you didn't miss, how did you shoot me?

Tang Yan grabbed his neck and roared, “Are you still faking it?! Your injury that day had nothing to do with me!”

Lu Qing blinked. He lowered his head and took the opportunity to kiss Tang Yan's lips.

Tang Yan's face turned red. "What are you doing?"

Lu Qing: "How did you know that I was lying to you that day?"

Tang Yan's eyes averted. He looked at the ground. “……My arrow looks different from the one on your arm.”

[5]

Lu Qing smiled and lowered his voice. "You knew I was faking it, but you still brought me back to Tang Sect?"

Tang Yan glared at him fiercely. "I felt sorry for you!"

Lu Qing laughed and wrapped Tang Yan in his arms. "I do not mind."

Tang Yan struggled. "Scoundrel."

Lu Qing: “Your Life-Chaser shot me. You have to be responsible."

Tang Yan: "No, it didn't happen."

Lu Ching: “Yes. It really happened, but not at that time."

Tang Yan: "What time is that?"

Lu Qing: “Did you forget? A year ago, on the Fuxiang Hill battlefield.”

Tang Yan coldly snorted. "I have very good memory . Do not lie to me. It didn't happen."

Lu Qing: "It really happened."

Tang Yan: "Where did I shoot you?"

Lu Qing's eyes smiled. "My heart."

The End

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios