Advertisement

Life-Chaser

Description 

Tang Yan: “How are you?”

The Swordsman from the Western Regions: “I’m about to die.”

Tang Yan didn’t say anything else and examined him with his hand. The arrow pierced his arm in a non-life-threatening area.

The Swordsman from the Western Regions blinked his eyes: “There’s poison on your arrow.”

Tang Yan frowned. “No.”

The Swordsman from the Western Regions’ eyes moved: “But I’m dizzy and my heart is about to stop.”

Tang Yan looked at him: “……”

The Swordsman from the Western Regions sprawled onto the ground, shut his eyes, and pretended to be dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Names: 追命
Author: Lu Tianyi 吕天逸
Genres: Historical, Romance, Shounen Ai, Wuxia
Chapters: Oneshot 
Language: Chinese
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter List 
Oneshot
DISCLAIMER: I translate for fun, I am not a professional. My translations are not 100% accurate or perfect. Thanks for your understanding.

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios